Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

MEET THE ACTORS

29th Nov 2012, The Legend of King Arthur in Castellón


Last Thursday we had a very good time at IES Penyagolosa with The Legend of King Arthur. The play was great because of these fantastic actors:

Anastasia Mosharova

She played the part of Morgan, the witch. She's from London, England. She's a very experienced actress. She has been working on films, musicals and, of course, on plays.
More information on Face2Face Theatre Company.




Adrian Wilson

He played two roles: Merlin, the magician and Sir Lancelot. He's from Birmingham, England. He's a very well trained and experienced actor. Since 2006 he's been working in educational theatre acrossUK and Europe.
More information on Face2Face Theatre Company.


VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE ON COMMENTS SECTION!

11 comments:

Alonso said...

Adrian is a very exellent actor,he's very happy I like a lot the theathe.

Ferran said...

My favourite actor is Adrian because it´s very funny.

alba said...

My favorite actor is Anastasia .
Adrian is very funny.

Ana said...

Name:Ana 6ºBPRI

My favourite actor is Adrian.He is very funny.

Marta Ruiz Bomboi 6ºb said...

My favourite actor is Adrian.I love him playing Sir Lancelot on his horse

Marta ruiz blasco 6B said...

Name:marta de 6B

My favourite actor is Anastasia ,she a very good actress.

Migul Solsona Merce said...

My favourite actor is Adrian becouse is very fuuny and he acts very good.

Laia Soldevila Marin said...

My favourite actor is Adrian becouse is very funny and he acts very good. The play is fantastic and the actors are very good. I love the play and the actors too!

isabel valero viñdo 6 B said...

My favourite actor is anastasia because is very fuuny and he acts very good.

Laia said...

My favorite actress is Anastasia.She is very funny.She is a very good actress.

Miriam salvador Domínguez said...

My favourite actor is Anastasia but Adrian is a very good actor, too. The play is very funny, I like it very much.